Miyazawa PB202 Flute
The Miyazawa PB202 Flute is an excellent advanced level flute with the added benefit of .925 silver headjoint and a partial Brogger system. These features enable the player to create a rich and complex sound, command a wide dynamic range, and enjoy flawless mechanism.
Established in Japan in 1969 by Mr. Masashi Miyazawa, Miyazawa is renowned for being on the cutting edge of flute innovation. In the mid-1970s, Miyazawa partnered with American flautist P.L. West, and developed the Miyazawa Improved Scale in addition to a new design for headjoints. Determined to yet again improve his instrument design at the turn of the century, Miyazawa introduced Johan Brogger’s ingenius cross-bar spring tension system (known simply as the Brogger system). Every Miyazawa creation exhibits partial or full Brogger systems, which contribute to an exceptional evenness of the mechanism.
- Miyazawa PB202 Flute – PB202
- .925 silver headjoint
- Silver plated body tube
- Silver plated mechanism and keys
- Drawn tone holes
- Closed Holes
- Pinless partial Brogger system
- Offset G
- E mechanism
- C foot (B foot optional)
- Instrument is supplied in a hard case & soft case cover and includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
- B foot option available
- Open or closed hole
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan