For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, we, All Flutes Plus are the Data Controller and Processor for https://www.allflutesplus.com
The GDPR 2018 will introduce the following principles to UK law:
- Lawful, fair and transparent processing of data
- The purpose for which personal data is collected must be specified, explicit and legitimate, and the data must be processed in a manner that remains compatible with the initial purpose for which it is collected
- Data is not excessive and remains adequate and relevant data to the purpose
- Accuracy of data is maintained
- Data is stored for no longer than necessary
- Appropriate measures are taken to ensure data is processed in a secure manner
By making a purchase or submitting your personal data via this website, you agree to the transfer, storing or processing of it as set out below. As a retailer we require these details in order to fulfil our contract with you. Please do not use this website if you do not agree with any of the following:
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
If just browsing www.allflutesplus.com (our site) our servers and cookies collect the following generic information about you:
- The Operating System you use e.g. Windows
- The Browser you use e.g. Safari, Google Chrome
- The device you are using to view our website e.g. Desktop or Mobile Phone
- Your IP Address
- Your behaviour on our site e.g. page views, link clicks, etc.
Only when voluntarily completing a form on our site, do we then have access to the following information:
- E-Mail Address
- First & Last Name
- Home Address
- Telephone Number
- Other personal details used to make a purchase or other transactions
Only if you choose to join up to our flute rental purchase scheme, make a purchase via standing order instalments, or take an instrument on our home approval scheme, might we also collect some, or all, of the following details:
- Bank Account Details
- Card Details
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- Cookies (please refer to the overview in the Cookies section below)
- Online Forms such as Teacher’s List or Contact Us Form
- Newsletter Sign-Up Form
- Email Communications (general queries, orders and workshop bookings)
- Transactions made via the website shopping cart
- Telephone Communications (orders and workshop bookings)
- In-Store direct communications with staff
We store cookies on your computer to identify that you have been to our site before, and to personalise certain content based on previous behaviour.
If you would not like to be tracked during your visit you can install a Do Not Track Plugin for Google Chrome or enable the DO Not Track feature in Firefox. You can also visit http://www.aboutcookies.org http://cookiepedia.co.uk or http://www.yourolinechoices.eu for further information on how to manage and delete cookies.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- To communicate with you regarding your order, booking, or enquiry
- To respond to specific enquiries and queries
- For resolving complaints and dealing with disputes
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- For preventing and detecting fraudulent or criminal activity
- If you have given us your consent to receive marketing communications by email, are a customer or ours or you have previously asked us for information about our products or services, we may send you marketing messages by email. However, in every marketing email message we send you, we will give you the opportunity to unsubscribe from our mailings altogether.
- Should you sign up to our Teacher’s List, you agree that the personal information you provide will be made public on our site.
Please note the usage, as outlined above, applies to all information we hold about you, by whichever means we obtain it as your chosen or potential retailer.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties, your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. We collect GDPR readiness statements from all our trusted third parties, which are available on request.
- You have the right at any time to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contracting us in store and requesting that we remove your data
- From a Data Retention perspective, we are legally bound from a financial viewpoint to keep your personal data on our systems for 7 years after you have made a purchase with all flutes plus.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
- The GDPR 2018 gives you the right to check that your personal data is being processed lawfully. Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with the act. Any subject access request must be made in writing to email@example.com
- If you would like amendments made to your data e.g. change of name or contact details, please contact us at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +4420 7388 8438
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our web site, therefore any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal data secure (both technologically and physically) and to try to prevent any unauthorised access to it. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, enabling you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
If at any point you suspect or become aware of a breach in security, or receive suspicious communications from someone claiming to be from All Flutes Plus, please let us know immediately via email@example.com or +44207 388 8438
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent Privacy Policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about our linked sites.