Haynes Q2 Flute
The Haynes Q2 Flute is an excellent advanced-level flute with the added benefit of a solid silver headjoint and body tube, providing warmth and flexibility of tone and dynamic control. The ‘Classic’ series celebrates something of a renaissance for Haynes flutes. With a reputation that spans over a century, Haynes flutes represent all that is good about American flute making.
- Haynes Q2 Flute – The ‘Classic’ Range
- Solid silver body tube
- Solid silver headjoint
- Silver plated mechanism
- Drawn tone holes
- Soldered C# key
- E mechanism
- C foot (B foot optional)
- The instrument is supplied in a hard case & soft case cover and includes a cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
- If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- Headjoint with 14k gold riser
- Open hole with in-line G.
- Open or closed holes with offset G & E mechanism
- B footjoint option available
About Haynes Flutes
Established in Boston in 1888 by brothers George and William Haynes (both master silversmiths). Renowned for their light, fluid mechanism and beautiful soaring tone quality, Haynes Flutes produce outstanding quality flutes. With a reputation as steeped in history and as well-respected as Haynes’, it is easy to understand why it is the choice of so many professionals today.
Haynes combines traditional and modern craftsmanship to create instruments of beauty and pure artistry with warm, powerful timbres and flexibility of tone and dynamic control.
- We dispatch all instruments within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, at a standard flat rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on the location and weight of the goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan