Haynes Q2 Flute
The Haynes Q2 Flute is an excellent advanced level flute with the added benefit of a solid silver headjoint and body tube, providing warmth and flexibility of tone and dynamic control.
The ‘Classic’ series celebrates something of a renaissance for Haynes flutes. With a reputation that spans over a century, Haynes flutes represent all that is good about American flute making.
Established in Boston in 1888 by brothers George and William Haynes (both master silversmiths), Haynes Flutes are renowned for their light and fluid mechanism and beautiful soaring tone quality. Historically, Haynes Flutes have been integral to some of the flute world’s most exciting moments: Jean-Pierre Rampal commissioned four flutes of various special metals (a rarity of the time) from the company, and the revolutionary work Density 21.5 was written expressly for the unveiling of the world’s first platinum flute, commissioned by Georges Barrere and made by Haynes. With a reputation as steeped in history and as well-respected as Haynes’, it is easy to understand why it is the choice for so many professionals today.
- Haynes Q2 Flute – The ‘Classic’ Range
- Solid silver body tube
- Solid silver headjoint
- Silver plated mechanism
- Drawn tone holes
- Soldered C# key
- E mechanism
- C foot (B foot optional)
- Instrument is supplied in a hard case & soft case cover and includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
- If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- Headjoint with 14k gold riser
- Open hole with in-line G.
- Open or closed holes with offset G & E mechanism
- B footjoint option available
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan