Trevor James Grenadilla Wood Boehm System Flute
Trevor James Grenadilla Wood Boehm System Flute This instrument is designed for professional players who already have a precious metal flute and desire a wooden one which doesn’t break the bank.
- Material: headjoint, body and footjoint in Grenadilla wood with silver-plated mechanism
- Keywork : B foot and half offset G with E mechanism as standard
- Headjoint : Grenadilla wood hand cut and finished by English flute headjoint maker Andrew Oxley
- Pitch A=442
- Case: Cherrywood case with purple lining
- Case cover: TJ black canvas with shoulder strap
- White gauze cloth
- wooden cleaning rod
About Trevor James
Trevor James flutes are an award-winning brand dedicated to helping players find a unique instrument that will allow them to experience new sounds, colours and textures. Founded in 1983, Trevor James flutes are admired by students and professional players alike. Trevor James has spent many years finely honing the design, manufacture and quality of finish to their flutes. The TJ Flute UK-based workshop is entirely made up of musicians and experienced specialist repairers. All Trevor James Flutes are finished in their Kent-UK-based workshops by experienced technicians.
For further information on Trevor James Flutes, please visit: https://trevorjamesflutes.co.uk/
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all instruments within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, at a standard flat rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside of the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan