Azumi AZ1 Flute Model
The Azumi AZ1 Flute Model is an excellent enhanced student level flute. With the added benefit of an Altus ‘Z-cut’ headjoint, this enables players to create a responsive sound with ease of articulation.
Shuichi Tanaka (Altus Founder and flutemaker), has designed an Azumi Z1 model flute which is aimed at aspiring players and offers great value for money.
Student / Intermediate + Also has the potential to take the student through to the higher level grades.
• Azumi Z1 Flute
• Silver plated body tube, headjoint and mechanism
• Altus Headjoint with silver lip-plate & riser (Z Cut headjoint)
• Closed hole or Open Hole
• Offset G and E mechanism
• French pointed key arms
• C Foot (B Foot available. Call for details)
• Instrument is supplied in a slim case with plush lined case cover
• Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.Weight: 1000g
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
• All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
• We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
• For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan