Azumi AZ1 Flute Model
The AZ1 model is an excellent enhanced student-level flute. With the added benefit of an Altus ‘Z-cut’ headjoint, this enables players to create a responsive sound with ease of articulation.
Student / Intermediate +
Also has the potential to take the student through to the higher level grades.
• Azumi Z1 Flute
• Silver plated body tube, headjoint and mechanism
• Altus Headjoint with silver lip-plate & riser (Z Cut headjoint)
• Closed hole or Open Hole
• Offset G and E mechanism
• French pointed key arms
• C Foot (B Foot available. Call for details)
• Instrument is supplied in a slim case with plush lined case cover
• Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth
About Azumi Flutes
Shuichi Tanaka (Altus Flutes Founder and renowned flute maker) has designed a range of flutes aimed at aspiring players, whilst offering great value for money. Azumi flutes produce high-quality flutes enabling players to produce a clear and well-projected tone, with easy and responsive articulation.
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all instruments within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, at a standard flat rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan