The Trevor James Performers Chanson Flute is a quality top of the range student flute which has the added benefit of a .958 silver Voce headjoint, allowing players to create warm and resonant sounds with good tonal flexibility and dynamics.
Part of the ‘Performer Series’, this silver plated model with solid silver headjoint also comes with French pointed key arms. An all round excellent upgrade model.
Trevor James have spent over 30 years finely honing the design, manufacture and quality of finish to their flutes. All Trevor James Flutes are finished in their Kent-UK based workshops by experienced technicians.
Student / Intermediate +
Has the potential to take the student through to the higher level grades
- Trevor James Performers Chanson Flute
- .958 Silver Voce Headjoint
- Silver plated body tube and mechanism (new triple plated finish)
- Solid heavy weighted crown
- Pointed Key arms
- Available with closed or open holes
- Offset G and E mechanism
- Double skin yellow pads
- Instrument is supplied in a French style wooden case with fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap.
- Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze cloth and micro fibre polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
- N.B Open hole model pictured
- Trevor James Flute Brochure
Closed Holes or Open Holes Option
Grenadilla Lip Plate option
C Foot of B Foot
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan