Trevor James 5xE flute
Trevor James 5XE Flute – This outstanding student flute is silver plated throughout, has a free blowing head joint, and reliable, responsive key work. This flute is supplied in a tough, lightweight case with shoulder strap and a cleaning rod with cloths.
Trevor James have spent over 30 years finely honing the design, manufacture and quality of finish to their flutes. All Trevor James Flutes are finished in their Kent-UK based workshops by experienced technicians.
- Trevor James 5XE Flute
- Split E mechanism as standard
- Off set G key
- Felt under mechanism instead of cork, improved quieter response
- Double skin yellow pads* ‘3 x UK Music Industry Award Winner in the Best Woodwind Instrument Category’
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- All Flutes Plus will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
Finally, all AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan