Yamaha YFL212SL Flute
Yamaha YFL212SL Flute
The Yamaha YFL212SL Flute is an excellent beginner level flute enabling student players to create a warm and attractive sound with the addition of a solid silver lip plate.
Yamaha have a renowned history of artistic and technical excellence. As a result, this model enables the student to quickly and easily create a responsive sound with good intonation.
The YFL212SL is durable and well built instrument. Additionally, this model comes with a durable plastic hard case with handle / outer case cover and cleaning materials. Furthermore, the 212 flute also incorporates pointed key arms and ergonomically designed keys for added comfort. This model also incorporates thickened key posts for added strength and durability and easily accessible adjustment screws. Other features include drawn and curled tone holes and alignment marks on the footjoint for easy assembly. In conclusion, these model specifications offer excellent value for money.
Flautist Level – Beginner / Entry-level
Ideal for school use but has the potential to take the student through to the higher level grades.
YFL212SL (Comes with a solid silver lip-plate)
- Yamaha YFL212SL Flute
- Straight headjoint
- Silver plated body and mechanism
- Pointed key arms
- Closed hole with offset G, Split E mechanism, thickened key posts for improved durability
- Instrument is supplied in a sturdy plastic case with carrying handle & case cover and includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
- If you have any queries, please call all All Flutes Plus on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All our instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery unless otherwise requested with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- All Flutes Plus endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
Finally, all AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan.