Trevor James Curved Headjoint
Trevor James Curved Headjoint The Trevor James curved headjoint effectively shortens the flute’s length to accommodate a younger player’s limited reach.
- Separate curved flute headjoint to fit student flutes *
- * N.B. All student flute models vary slightly in size. You may therefore need to have the curved headjoint adjusted to fit your instrument.
About Trevor James
Trevor James flutes are an award-winning brand dedicated to helping players find a unique instrument that will allow them to experience new sounds, colours and textures. Founded in 1983, Trevor James flutes are admired by students and professional players alike. Trevor James has spent many years finely honing the design, manufacture and quality of finish to their flutes. The TJ Flute UK-based workshop is entirely made up of musicians and experienced specialist repairers. All Trevor James Flutes are finished in their Kent-UK-based workshops by experienced technicians.
For further information on Trevor James Flutes, please visit: https://trevorjamesflutes.co.uk/
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all instruments within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, at a standard flat rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on the location and weight of the goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan