Trevor James 10xEIV Flute
The Trevor James 10xEIV flute is an easy and free blowing silver-plated, entry-level flute. This best-selling starter model is supplied in a tough, lightweight case with shoulder strap and a cleaning rod.
Excellent value for money in this student range catergory. The Trevor James 10XEIV Flute is a durable and well-built instrument.
Trevor James have spent over 30 years finely honing the design, manufacture and quality of finish to their flutes. All Trevor James Flutes are finished in their Kent-UK based workshops by experienced technicians.
- Trevor James 10XEIV Flute
- All in One ‘Prolite’ case with shoulder strap
- Split E mechanism as standard
- Off set G key
- New triple plated finish
- Felt under mechanism instead of cork, improved quieter response
- Double skin yellow pads* ‘3 x UK Music Industry Award Winner in the Best Woodwind Instrument Category’
- Trevor James Flute Brochure
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- All Flutes Plus will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
Finally, all AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan