Yamaha YFL212U Flute
The Yamaha YFL212U Flute comes with both a standard straight headjoint and a curved headjoint. This effectively shortens the flute’s length to accommodate a younger players limited reach. An excellent beginner level model allowing student players to create a warm and attractive sound.
The YFL212U Flute is a durable and well built instrument. Additionally, this model comes with a durable plastic hard case with handle / outer case cover and cleaning materials. Furthermore, the YFL212U Flute model also incorporates pointed key arms and ergonomically designed keys for added comfort. This model also incorporates thickened key posts for added strength and durability and easily accessible adjustment screws. Other features include drawn and curled tone holes and alignment marks on the footjoint for easy assembly. In conclusion, these model specifications offer excellent value for money.
The Yamaha YFL212U Flute model flute is supplied with both a standard straight headjoint and a curved headjoint, which effectively shortens the flute’s length to accommodate a younger players limited reach.
Beginner / Entry-level
Ideal for school use but has the potential to take the student through to the higher level grades.
- Yamaha YFL212U Flute
- Silver plated throughout *
- Pointed Key Arms
- Closed hole with offset G, E mechanism, thickened key posts for improved durability
- Instrument is supplied in a sturdy plastic case with carrying handle & case cover and includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
- If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- All Flutes Plus will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
Finally, all AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan