Azumi AZ3 Flute Model
The Azumi AZ3 Flute Model is an excellent enhanced student-level flute. With the added benefit of a solid silver body tube and Altus ‘Z-cut’ headjoint, this enables players to create a responsive, warm sound with ease of articulation.
Flautist Level Student / Intermediate + Also has the potential to take the student through to the higher level grades.
- Azumi Z3 Flute
- .925 Silver body tube
- Altus .925 Silver Headjoint, lip-plate and riser (Z Cut headjoint)
- Silver plated mechanism
- Offset G and E mechanism
- French pointed key arms
- The instrument is supplied in a leather-covered wooden case with a carrying handle & case cover.
- Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth. Weight: 1000g
- Optional open/closed holes
- Optional C/B foot joint
About Azumi Flutes
Shuichi Tanaka (Altus Flutes Founder and renowned flute maker) has designed a range of flutes aimed at aspiring players, whilst offering great value for money. Azumi flutes produce high-quality flutes enabling players to produce a clear and well-projected tone, with easy and responsive articulation.
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all instruments within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, at a standard flat rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside of the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan