Azumi AZ3 Flute Model
The Azumi AZ3 Flute Model is an excellent enhanced student level flute. With the added benefit of a solid silver body tube and Altus ‘Z-cut’ headjoint, this enables players to create a responsive, warm sound with ease of articulation.
Shuichi Tanaka (Altus Founder and flutemaker), has designed an Azumi Z3 model flute which is aimed at aspiring players and offers fantastic value for money.
Student / Intermediate +
Also has the potential to take the student through to the higher level grades.
- Azumi Z3 Flute
- .925 Silver body tube
- Altus .925 Silver Headjoint, lip-plate and riser (Z Cut headjoint)
- Silver plated mechanism
- Offset G and E mechanism
- French pointed key arms
- Instrument is supplied in a leather covered wooden case with carrying handle & case cover.
- Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.Weight: 1000g
- Optional open/closed holes
- Optional C/B foot joint
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan