Haynes Q1 Flute Model
The Haynes Q1 Flute Model is an excellent advanced level flute with the added benefit of a solid silver headjoint, providing warmth and flexibility of tone and dynamic control. The ‘Classic’ series celebrates something of a renaissance for Haynes flutes. With a reputation that spans over a century, Haynes flutes represent all that is good about American flute making.
Established in Boston in 1888 by brothers George and William Haynes (both master silversmiths), Haynes Flutes are renowned for their light and fluid mechanism and beautiful soaring tone quality. Historically, Haynes Flutes have been integral to some of the flute world’s most exciting moments: Jean-Pierre Rampal commissioned four flutes of various special metals (a rarity of the time) from the company, and the revolutionary work Density 21.5 was written expressly for the unveiling of the world’s first platinum flute, commissioned by Georges Barrere and made by Haynes. With a reputation as steeped in history and as well-respected as Haynes’, it is easy to understand why it is the choice for so many professionals today.
- Haynes Q1 Flute – The ‘Classic’ Range
- Silver plated body tube, mechanism, and keys
- Solid silver headjoint
- Drawn tone holes
- Soldered C# key
- Open hole or closed hole
- Offset G (Inline G option available. Enquire for details)
- E mechanism
- C foot or B foot joint
- Instrument is supplied in a hard case & soft case cover and includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
- Headjoint with 14k gold riser
- Open hole with in-line G.
- Open or closed holes with offset G & E mechanism
- B footjoint option available
N.B The image displayed maybe of a variation of the same model
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan