Miyazawa PB402 Flute
The Miyazawa PB402 Flute is an excellent advanced-level flute with the added benefit of a .925 silver headjoint and body, and a full Brogger system. These features enable the player to create a rich and complex sound, command a wide dynamic range, and enjoy flawless mechanism.
- Miyazawa PB402 Flute – PB402
- .925 silver headjoint
- .925 silver body tube, mechanism, and keys
- Drawn tone holes
- Open Holes
- Partial Brogger system (PB)
- Offset G
- E mechanism
- C foot (B foot optional)
- The instrument is supplied in a hard case & soft case cover and includes a cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
- B foot option available
Mr Masashi Miyazawa founded Miyazawa Flutes in 1969. Miyazawa successfully brought together traditional craftsmanship with advanced technologies to create outstanding instruments. Imagine a flute with a limitless range of colours and textures, allowing you to communicate with nuance and meaning. Welcome to Miyazawa.
In the mid-1970s, Miyazawa partnered with American flautist P.L. West and developed the Miyazawa Improved Scale in addition to a new design for head joints. Determined to yet again improve his instrument design at the turn of the century, Miyazawa introduced Johan Brogger’s ingenious cross-bar spring tension system (known simply as the Brogger system). Every Miyazawa creation exhibits partial or full Brogger systems, which contribute to an exceptional evenness of the mechanism.
Find out more about Miyazawa Flutes: https://www.miyazawa.co.uk/
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all instruments within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, at a standard flat rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm. Click here to find out more.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside of the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan