Powell Signature C Foot Flute Model
The Powell Signature C Foot Flute Model
A quality-level advanced flute made by respected American flute maker, Verne Q Powell. With the added benefit of a solid silver body and Powell ‘Signature’ style silver headjoint, aspiring players are able to create a wide range of resonant and colourful tones.
With a solid silver body tube and headjoint, together with excellent reliability of the mechanism, Powell has created a ‘Signature’ range of advanced level silver flutes with the unique ‘Powell Sound’, whilst still maintaining an affordable price.
All Signature flutes are made in their Boston (USA) workshop.
Has the potential to take the student through to the higher-level grades
- Powell Signature C Foot Flute Model
- Handmade solid silver body tube and keys
- Hand-cut ‘Signature’ style silver headjoint
- Drawn tone holes (The body tube and tone holes are built using their patented ‘Zinki Technology’)
- Open holes
- C Foot
- Hand-made pinned mechanism with hidden adjusting screws
- Pointed key arms
- Offset G
- split e mech
- The instrument is supplied in a wooden case with a leather case cover
- Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze cloth and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
Head Joint Testing
Kindly take note that although these secondhand head joints are available for purchase, we strongly recommend trying them out before making a decision. Head joints vary significantly in terms of shapes and sizes. Consequently, it is highly advisable to experience the headjoint firsthand, either in our dedicated testing room at All Flutes Plus or through a pre-arranged trial in the convenience of your own home.
About Verne Q. Powell Flutes
Established in 1927, USA, highly respected American flute maker, Verne Q. Powell have combined a wealth of knowledge and skills from a collection of over 50 engineers, artists, craftsmen and flautists. Together with 80 years of tradition and technological advances, they have created an array of flute ranges that have become a popular choice for artists the world over.
- We dispatch all instruments within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery unless otherwise requested, at a standard flat rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30 pm.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on the location and weight of the goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan