Pneumo Pro Wind Director
Thousands of new flautists quickly learned how to have a beautiful tone using the patented Pneumo Pro Wind Director. Teachers love how the Pneumo Pro facilitates the correct and consistent placement of the air column, altogether taking the mystery out of tone production. A unique place to shop, Blocki Flute Method sells music, instruments and online tutorials aimed at beginners and embouchure development. All of Blocki Flute Method’s products are used by in their own teachers. They pledge not to sell a product they wouldn’t use themselves. Included is a plastic headjoint and a clip on windmill graph. The Pneumo Pro (patent pending) is insertable into the body of the flute which allows immediate feedback on the correct placement of the air column even while balancing the flute. As you blow across the headjoint, small windmills begin to spin, showing the direction of air. The aim is to spin the bottom windmill while holding the headjoint in the correct position. Then transfer this position onto a standard headjoint. Students can play through their piece or exercise, while the teacher checks the flexibility, direction and speed of the air column. Best of all, the students can be silently practicing technical exercises with the Pneumo Pro, without disturbing any other activities commencing.
For Advanced Students The Pneumo Pro helps with:
1. Tone production.
2. Tuning (especially when playing changes in dynamics.)
3. Focused double and triple tonguing
4. Smooth and connected flexibility between octaves.
5. Advanced techniques such as multiphonics.
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all accessories within the UK via Royal Mail, unless otherwise requested.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- Stocked items may not always be immediately available. Click here to find out more.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside of the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.