Altieri Compact Flute-Alto Flute Bag
Spacious and compact all in one, the Altieri Compact Flute-Alto Flute Bag has room for all the essentials required by the travelling musician. Altieri are one of the top instrument bag and case manufacturers. Their well thought out design makes the transport of instruments a lot less hassle and strain. The Altieri Compact Flute-Alto Flute Bag comes equipped with three sections with space for an alto flute, C flute and Piccolo. Cords are provided to hold your instruments tightly in place, including an extra cord for holding a possible second flute. In addition to this, the front pocket can expand making room for your music and other accessories including stands and tuners. The case comes with a padded handle as well as an attachable single shoulder strap. Not to mention the expanding pocket with tuck away backpack straps, making an easy transformation to carrying the bag on your bag. All in all a very secure, robust bag to ease your travel. Altieri have been making gig bags and case covers for over 30 years now. Based in the USA, their products ensure the quality of their years of experience. Alongside this, the addition of modern day technology is the recipe for the most sturdy and useful bags.
- Alto Flute and Flute
- Dimensions: 23″ x 12″ x 3″
- Black, Nylon
- Weight: 800g
- Holds an alto flute, B and/or C and piccolo flute
- Front outside horizontal pocket expands to hold a full size orchestra folder, stand, tuner and accessories
- Back outside vertical pocket reveals padded backpack straps that clip into place
- Padded handles
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Our special insulative lining (see details below)
- Inside piccolo pocket with velcro closure
- Center cord inside holds case(s) in place
- Outer shell is a heavy duty water-resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years.
Each bag is constructed of 5 separate layers: 1. Outer shell of Nylon Packcloth. 2. Moisture vapor barrier. 3. Heat/Cold Reflecting MYLAR – the material of a space blanket. 4. Dacron batting for cushioning. 5. Thermal ultra suede lining on the top, inside layer.
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all accessories within the UK via Royal Mail, unless otherwise requested.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- Stocked items may not always be immediately available. Click here to find out more.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside of the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.