Altus A1307 Flute
Altus A1307 Flute
The Altus A1307 Flute is an excellent professional-level flute with the added benefit of a .925 silver headjoint, body tube and mechanism throughout, allowing the player to create a rich, dark sound with a wide range of dynamic contrasts and ease of articulation.
- Altus A1307 C Foot Flute Model (Professional Series)
- S-Cut headjoint
- Drawn tone holes
- Solid .958 Britannia Silver headjoint, body tubing and mechanism throughout
- Open hole
- Offset G
- E mechanism
- SP-1 Springs
- B Foot
- The instrument is supplied in leather covered french style wooden case with a leather wrap-around soft cover.
- Weight: 1000g
Suichi Tanaka formed Altus Flutes in 1981. A renowned manufacturer of high-quality flutes embodying the European tradition of craftsmanship. Altus Flutes produce richly resonant flutes with flawless mechanism and precise intonation.
For over 25 years, Altus has crafted flutes that embody the ideal marriage of vintage inspiration and modern technology. Created and handmade by Shuichi Tanaka, each Altus flute reflects his passion to produce the finest playing flutes available utilizing the finest of materials, handwork and artistry.
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all instruments within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, at a standard flat rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan