Altus PSD Flute
Altus PSD Flute
The Altus PSD Flute (Professional Series) is an excellent professional level flute with the added benefit of .997 Altus pure silver* headjoint and body-tube, allowing the player to create an outstanding array of tonal colours, a wide range of dynamic contrast and ease of articulation.
The .997 Altus high density silver brings with it a quality of tone more akin to that of a gold flute, whilst still retaining the brilliance and clarity of tone of a silver flute.
Established in Azumino, Japan in 1981 by Mr. Suichi Tanaka in partnership with William Bennett, Altus is renowned for creating amply resonant flutes with impeccable intonation and flawless light action mechanism. Altus’ beautifully crafted PSD models are known for their brilliance of tone due to the density of the .958 Britannia silver used in this model.
Advanced – professional
- Altus PSD C Foot Flute Model (Professional Series)
- 997 ALTUS silver headjoint and body (*A patented invention of Altus)
- 925 Sterling silver mechanism
- Open hole
- Offset G
- E mechanism
- SP-1 Springs
- Drawn tone holes
- special soldered C#-tonehole riser
- C Foot or B Foot
- Pitch (442=Hz)
- Instrument is supplied in a leather covered french style wooden case with a leather wrap around soft cover
- Weight: 1000g
N.B The image displayed may be a variation on the same model.
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan