Powell Handmade Conservatory Silver Flute
The Powell Handmade Conservatory Silver Flute is an outstanding conservatory level model made by respected American flute makers, Verne Q Powell.
With the added benefit of .925 silver bodytubing / headjoint together with excellent smoothness and reliability of the pinless mechanism, advanced players are able to create a wide range of rich, resonant and colourful tones.
The highly respected American flute makers, Verne Q. Powell (established in 1927-USA) have combined a wealth of knowledge and skills from a collection of over 50 engineers, artists, craftsman and flautists. Together with 80 years of tradition and technological advances, they have created an array of flute ranges that have become a popular choice by artists the world over.
Powell have created a conservatory range of flutes with the unique ‘Powell Sound’, whilst still maintaining an affordable price.
Advanced – Professional
- Powell Handmade Conservatory .925 Silver Flute
- Sterling silver body-tube, headjoint and keys
- Handcut Silver Headjoint (Silver winged headjoint option available)
- Pinless mechanism
- Pointed key arms
- Drawn tone holes
- 0.16mm or 0.18mm body tube thickness
- C Foot or B Foot options
- 10k White Gold springs
- Modern Powell Scale
- Instrument is supplied in a leather case with leather case cover
- Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze cloth and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
N.B The picture may display a C Foot or B Foot Model
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan