Powell Handmade Conservatory Silver Flute
The Powell Handmade Conservatory Silver Flute is an outstanding conservatory-level model made by respected American flute maker, Verne Q Powell.
With the added benefit of .925 silver body tubing / headjoint together with excellent smoothness and reliability of the pinless mechanism, advanced players are able to create a wide range of rich, resonant and colourful tones. Powell has created a conservatory range of flutes with the unique ‘Powell Sound’, whilst still maintaining an affordable price.
Flautist Level Advanced – Professional. Has the potential to take the student through to higher-level grades.
- Powell Handmade Conservatory .925 Silver Flute
- Sterling silver body tube, headjoint and keys
- Handcut Silver Headjoint (Silver winged headjoint option available)
- Pinless mechanism
- Pointed key arms
- Drawn tone holes
- 0.16mm or 0.18mm body tube thickness
- C Foot or B Foot options
- 10k White Gold springs
- Modern Powell Scale
- The instrument is supplied in a leather case with a leather case cover
- Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze cloth and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
N.B The picture may display a C Foot or B Foot Model
Please note that whilst these secondhand head joints are for sale, we advise you to try them before you buy! Head joints come in lots of shapes and sizes. It is therefore recommended that you try the headjoint either in our testing room at All Flutes Plus or by pre-arranged trial within the comfort of your own home.
About Verne Q. Powell Flutes
Established in 1927, USA, highly respected American flute maker, Verne Q. Powell have combined a wealth of knowledge and skills from a collection of over 50 engineers, artists, craftsmen and flautists. Together with 80 years of tradition and technological advances, they have created an array of flute ranges that have become a popular choice for artists the world over.
- We dispatch all instruments within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, at a standard flat rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on the location and weight of the goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan