Powell Handmade Conservatory Silver Flute
The Powell Handmade Conservatory Silver Flute
An outstanding conservatory-level model made by respected American flute maker, Verne Q Powell.
Featuring the added advantage of .925 silver body tubing and headjoint, coupled with the exceptional smoothness and reliability of the pinless mechanism, accomplished players can produce a diverse array of lush, vibrant tones. Powell has developed a line of conservatory flutes that embody the distinctive ‘Powell Sound,’ all while remaining budget-friendly.
This model, boasting a solid silver body tube and headjoint, and the utmost dependability of its mechanism, offers unparalleled value for its price.
Flautist Level Advanced – Professional. Has the potential to take the student through to higher-level grades.
- Powell Handmade Conservatory .925 Silver Flute
- Sterling silver body tube, headjoint and keys
- Handcut Silver Headjoint (Silver winged headjoint option available)
- Pinless mechanism
- Pointed key arms
- Drawn tone holes
- 0.16mm or 0.18mm body tube thickness
- C Foot or B Foot options
- 10k White Gold springs
- Modern Powell Scale
- The instrument is supplied in a leather case with a leather case cover
- Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze cloth and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
N.B The picture may display a C Foot or B Foot Model
Please note that whilst these secondhand head joints are for sale, we advise you to try them before you buy! Head joints come in lots of shapes and sizes. It is therefore recommended that you try the headjoint either in our testing room at All Flutes Plus or by pre-arranged trial within the comfort of your own home.
About Verne Q. Powell Flutes
Established in 1927, USA, highly respected American flute maker, Verne Q. Powell have combined a wealth of knowledge and skills from a collection of over 50 engineers, artists, craftsmen and flautists. Together with 80 years of tradition and technological advances, they have created an array of flute ranges that have become a popular choice for artists the world over.
- We dispatch all instruments within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, at a standard flat rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on the location and weight of the goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan