Powell Handmade Conservatory Aurumite 9k Flute with silver keys
The Powell Handmade Conservatory Aurumite 9k Flute with silver keys is an outstanding and unique conservatory level model made by respected American flute makers, Verne Q Powell.
With Aurumite* bodytubing together with the excellent smoothness/reliability of the pinless mechanism, advanced players are able to create a wide range of warm, resonant and colourful tones with outstanding projection.
The highly respected American flute makers, Verne Q. Powell (established in 1927-USA) have combined a wealth of knowledge and skills from a collection of over 50 engineers, artists, craftsman and flautists. Together with 80 years of tradition and technological advances, they have created an array of flute ranges that have become a popular choice by artists the world over.
Advanced – Professional
- Powell Handmade Conservatory Aurumite (9k) Flute with .925 silver keys
- Aurumite* body-tube, headjoint and keys (Aurumite is a patented fusion of sterling silver and 9k rose gold tubing)
- Pinless mechanism
- Pointed key arms
- Drawn tone holes
- 0.16mm tubing
- C Foot or B Foot
- 10k White Gold springs
- Modern Powell Scale
- Instrument is supplied in a leather case with leather case cover
- Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze cloth and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
N.B The picture may display a C Foot or B Foot Model
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan