Sankyo CF401 Flute
Sankyo CF401 Flute The Sankyo CF401 Flute. This series is an affordable and extremely playable range of solid silver flutes ideal for the advanced player.
With the added benefit of .925 silver throughout, the CF401 model enables the player to create a sound with warmth and colour, tonal expression and a wide range of dynamic control. Sankyo silver flutes are prized for their solid, stable core which provides the foundation for complete freedom of expression. With projection, power and depth, our silver flutes offer clarity of tone for a beautiful and elegant voice.
CF 401 Handmade flute with sterling silver headjoint, body tubing and mechanism. Drawn tone holes, French style pointed tonearms, NEL, open holes, 0.38mm standard wall thickness.
Flautist Level Advanced +
- Sankyo CF401RE
- Handmade flute with .925 silver body tubing, headjoint and mechanism
- Open holes (Closed holes also available)
- Drawn Tone Holes
- French-style pointed arms
- with offset G
- C Foot or B Foot
- E mechanism.
- Dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan
- Supplied in a leather-covered wooden case
- Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
Founded in 1968, Hisakura, Takei and Oki formed Sankyo Flutes. ‘Sankyo’ translates as, ‘SAN’ means ‘three’ (relating to the three founding members of the company) and ‘KYO’ means ‘Hibiki’ meaning ‘Sound’. At the heart of Sankyo’s company, is the essence of beauty within sound.
For further information on Sankyo Flutes UK, please visit: https://www.sankyoflutes.co.uk/
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all instruments within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, at a standard flat rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside of the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan