Altus A1107 Flute
The Altus A1107 Flute is an excellent advanced-level flute with the added benefit of a .958 silver headjoint and body tube, enabling the player to create a sound with tonal complexity, a wide range of dynamic contrast, and ease of articulation.
- Altus A1107
- .958 silver headjoint
- .958 silver body tube
- Silver plated mechanism
- Drawn tone holes
- E mechanism
- The instrument is supplied in a hard case & soft case cover and includes a cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
- A1107RE – Open holes with offset G & E mechanism
- A1107E – Closed holes with offset G & E mechanism
- C Foot or B foot options available
Suichi Tanaka formed Altus Flutes in 1981. A renowned manufacturer of high-quality flutes embodying the European tradition of craftsmanship. Altus Flutes produce richly resonant flutes with flawless mechanism and precise intonation.
For over 25 years, Altus has crafted flutes that embody the ideal marriage of vintage inspiration and modern technology. Created and handmade by Shuichi Tanaka, each Altus flute reflects his passion to produce the finest playing flutes available utilizing the finest of materials, handwork and artistry.
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all instruments within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, at a standard flat rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan