Altus A1107 Flute
The Altus A1107 Flute is an excellent advanced level flute with the added benefit of a .958 silver headjoint and body tube, enabling the player to create a sound with tonal complexity, a wide range of dynamic contrast, and ease of articulation.
Established in Azumino, Japan in 1981 by Mr. Suichi Tanaka in partnership with William Bennett, Altus is renowned for creating amply resonant flutes with impeccable intonation and flawless mechanism. Altus’ handcrafted 1107 models are known for their open / resonant tone and their use of the reliable Altus-Bennett scale.
- Altus A1107
- .958 silver headjoint
- .958 silver body tube
- Silver plated mechanism
- Drawn tone holes
- E mechanism
- Instrument is supplied in a hard case & soft case cover and includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
- A1107RE – Open holes with offset G & E mechanism
- A1107E – Closed holes with offset G & E mechanism
- C Foot or B foot options available
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan