Yamaha YFL272 Flute with additional Silver Headjoint
Explore the popular Yamaha 272 model, renowned for its reliability and craftsmanship. Coupled with the artistry of an additional Japanese headjoint, this combination enables student players to produce a warm and responsive tone.
This package also includes an additional solid silver headjoint by a Japanese flute manufacturer – Altus, Miyazawa or Sankyo (As available) Please call for current availability
- Enhanced Beginner Flute / Entry-level – Intermediate/Advanced level
- Ideal for school use but with the additional Japanese solid silver headjoint, this flute/headjoint combo has the potential to take the student through to the higher level grades.
- Yamaha YFL272 Flute (Silver plated throughout)
- Additional headjoint with a solid silver headjoint by a Japanese Flute Maker – Altus, Miyazawa or Sankyo (As available)
- Open Holes with offset G, E mechanism, thickened key posts for improved durability
- The instrument is supplied in a sturdy plastic case with a carrying handle & case cover and includes a cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
Yamaha student and intermediate flutes have become bestsellers worldwide due to an inimitable blend of leading technology and craftsmanship, resulting in reliable, robust instruments with easy playability.
Since releasing the first wind instrument in 1966, Yamaha has developed a wide range of brass and woodwind instruments utilising the latest technologies.
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all instruments within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery unless otherwise requested, at a standard flat rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30 pm.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on the location and weight of the goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan