Yamaha YFL212 Flute with additional Silver Headjoint
The Yamaha YFL212 Flute with additional Silver Headjoint is an excellent combination. The reliability of the Yamaha 211 model together with the artistry of the additional Japanese headjoint, allow student players to create a warm and attractive sound.
With a renowned history of artistic and technical excellence, Yamaha have built a 212 model flute which is durable and well built, aiding the student to quickly and easily create a responsive tone with good intonation.
This package also includes an additional solid silver headjoint by a Japanese flute manufacturer – Altus, Miyazawa or Sankyo (As available)
Please call for current availability
- Enhanced Beginner Flute / Entry-level – Intermediate/Advanced level
- Ideal for school use but with the additional Japanese solid silver headjoint, this flute/headjoint combo has the potential to take the student through to the higher level grades.
- Yamaha YFL212 Flute (Silver plated throughout)
- Additional headjoint with a solid silver headjoint by a Japanese Flute Maker – Altus, Miyazawa or Sankyo (As available)
- Closed hole with offset G, E mechanism, thickened key posts for improved durability
- Instrument is supplied in a sturdy plastic case with carrying handle & case cover and includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
- If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan