Trevor Wye Practice Books 1-6
Trevor Wye Practice Books 1-6 Omnibus Edition Books 1-6
- Books 1-6-Book Only
- Books 1-6 (With CD)
- Book 1: Tone
- Book 2: Technique
- Book 3: Articulation
- Book 4: Intonation & Vibrato
- Book 5: Breathing & Scales
- Book 6: Advanced Practice
The Book and CD Version comes with a CD accompanying Book 1, enabling the player to hear the exercises as well as playing them, providing valuable ear training as a bonus. Each section of the Trevor Wye Practice Book For The Flute is accompanied by useful practice and performance tips. Book 1 is the definitive exercise book on tone – the foundation of all good Flute playing. This book takes you through a series of steps in tone building, including exercises in all registers, developing different tone colours, breath and pitch control and flexibility. Book 2 This book provides a step-by-step guide to developing good Flute technique, with plenty of helpful exercises for all registers of the instrument. Book 3 Good articulation is an essential part of Flute technique – it is the speech of music. This book provides a step-by-step guide to securing good articulation, covering slurring, single, double and triple tonguing, problem notes and overcoming nerves and anxiety.
Book 4 This book deals with everything that affects or relates to playing in tune and will help you to develop your listening skills and sense of pitch. It covers Flute harmonics, the Flute scale, perfect pitch, tuning up and vibrato, and also includes 24 studies for intonation.
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 (0)20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all sheet music within the UK via Royal Mail unless otherwise requested.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30 pm
- Stocked items may not always be immediately available. Click here to find out more.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside of the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on the location and weight of the goods.