Trevor Wye-Flute Duets-Chester
Trevor Wye-Flute Duets-Chester
- Trevor Wye Flute Duets Volume 1
- Trevor Wye Flute Duets Volume 2
- Trevor Wye Flute Duets Volume 3
Trevor Wye Flute Duets Volume 1 Contents
- Allegretto [Devienne, Francois]
- Allegro [Devienne, Francois]
- Allegro [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]
- Galliard (Franck)
- Gavotte [Turk, Daniel Gottlob]
- Intrada (Franck) Largo [Loeillet, Jean-baptiste]
- Minuet From Sonata No. 6 (Eichner)
- Minuets I & Ii From Sonata No. 1 (Mozart)
- Nel Cor Piu Non Mi Sento (L’Amor Contrastato) [Paisiello, Giovanni]
- Nocturne (Bochsa)
- Pastorale From Sonata No. 4 Of The Faithul Shepherd (Vivaldi)
- Poco Vivace [Loeillet, Jean-baptiste]
- Rigaudon [De Boismortier, Joseph Bodin]
- Russian Melody From Fantasy Op. 22 (Buchner)
- Siciliana From Concertino In D (Baston)
- Theme (Lichtenthal)
Trevor Wye Flute Duets Volume 2 Contents
Composers include Loeillet, Telemann, Boismortier, Blavet, Mozart and Kohler.
- (I) Allegro
- (I) Vivace
- (Ii) Aria
- (Iv) Allegro
- Allegretto (W. A. Mozart)
- Allegro Affettuso From Opus 11, No. 4 (G. G Cambini)
- Andante And Allegro From Sonata In E Minor For Two Flutes (P. Locatelli)
- Andante From Opus 55 (E. Walkiers)
- Four Duets From Opus 1, No. 5 (M. Blavet)
- Larghetto From Sonata No. 4, Book 2 (G. P. Telemann)
- Poco Presto From Sonatas For Two Flutes No. 3, Book 1 (G. P. Telemann)
- Presto From Sonata No. 1, Book 2 (G. P. Telemann)
- Sarabande for a sandwich
- Transcription Of A Gavotte By Gluck
- Two Duets From Opus 5, No. 4 (J. B. Loeillet)
- Vivace (Sonata No.1 Op.3) [Loeillet, Jean-baptiste]
Volume 3 contains six easy and tuneful duo-sonatas by the early 19th Century composer Eugene Walkiers. Op.55a(2).
Trevor Wye Flute Duets Volume 3 Contents
Six easy and tuneful sonatas by the 19th-century composer and flautist Eugène Walkiers (1793-1866), taken from his opus 55.
- Duo I – Allegro Con Brio
- Duo I – Andantino
- Duo I – Rondo
- Duo II – Allegro
- Duo II – Andante
- Duo II – Rondo
- Duo III – Allegro Marziale
- Duo III – Allegro Vivo
- Duo IV – Allegro Agitato
- Duo IV – Romance
- Duo IV – Scherzo
- Duo V – Bolero
- Duo V – Risoluto
- Duo VI – Andante
- Duo VI – Polonaise
British flautist, Trevor Wye (Born 1935-) is a professional flautist, teacher, and author and editor of several technical and repertoire books for the flute. In particular, his popular series of ‘Practice Books for Flute’ have been translated into eleven other languages. He is also Founder of the British Flute Society and founded the International Summer School for flute.
He began learning the flute aged 15 and studied privately with renowned flautists, Geoffrey Gilbert and Marcel Moyse. Trevor freelanced as a chamber and orchestral player on the London scene for many years and has many solo recordings to his name. Wye was also a Professor at the Guildhall School of Music, London and for 21 years at the Royal Northern College of Music in Manchester. He continues to travel throughout the world giving Masterclasses in Europe, the USA and Japan.
If you have any queries, please call All Flutes Plus on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44
20 7388 8438 (International)
- All Flutes Plus accessories are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail unless otherwise requested with a standard flat-rate of £2.50 per package.
- All Flutes Plus endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Not only will the delivery charge change depending on the location, but also the weight of the goods.