Trevor James 10XCDE IV Flute-Including Curved and Straight Headjoints
The award-winning Trevor James 10XCDE IV Flute-Including Curved and Straight Headjoints is a quality beginner-level flute. This model enables student players to create a responsive and attractive sound at a faster pace. The 10XCDE IV model flute is supplied with both a standard straight headjoint and a curved headjoint, which effectively shortens the flute’s length to accommodate a younger player’s limited reach. The Trevor James 10XCDE IV Flute is a durable and well-built instrument.
Flautist Level Beginner / Entry-level Ideal for school use / Beginner to intermediate+ grades
- Trevor James 10XCDE IV Flute
- Straight & Curved Headjoint
- Silver-plated body (new triple-plated finish)
- Closed hole with offset G, E mechanism
- Double-skin yellow pads
- The instrument is supplied in a sturdy wooden case with a padded case cover and shoulder strap.
- Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
* ‘3 x UK Music Industry Award Winner in the Best Woodwind Instrument Category
About Trevor James
Trevor James flutes are an award-winning brand dedicated to helping players find a unique instrument that will allow them to experience new sounds, colours and textures. Founded in 1983, Trevor James flutes are admired by students and professional players alike. Trevor James has spent many years finely honing the design, manufacture and quality of finish to their flutes. The TJ Flute UK-based workshop is entirely made up of musicians and experienced specialist repairers. All Trevor James Flutes are finished in their Kent-UK-based workshops by experienced technicians.
For further information on Trevor James Flutes, please visit: https://trevorjamesflutes.co.uk/
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all instruments within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, at a standard flat rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on the location and weight of the goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan