Miyazawa Handmade Alto Flute with Silver Headjoint
The Miyazawa Handmade Alto Flute with Silver Headjoint is a superior advanced level handmade alto flute with the added benefit of a .925 silver headjoint enabling players to create a rich and complex sound with a wide dynamic range across all ranges.
Established in Japan in 1969 by Mr. Masashi Miyazawa, Miyazawa is renowned for being on the cutting edge of flute innovation. In the mid-1970s, Miyazawa partnered with American flautist P.L. West, and developed the Miyazawa Improved Scale in addition to a new design for headjoints. Determined to yet again improve his instrument design at the turn of the century, Miyazawa introduced Johan Brogger’s ingenius cross-bar spring tension system (known simply as the Brogger system). Every Miyazawa creation exhibits partial or full Brogger systems, which contribute to an exceptional evenness of the mechanism.
- Miyazawa Silver head joint alto flute
- Handmade alto flute with sterling silver headjoint
- Grenadilla inserts on the key touch pieces
- Silver plated keys and mechanism.
- Supplied in a hard case & soft case cover and includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan