Pearl PFB305 Bass Flute
The popular Pearl PFB305 Bass Flute is an excellent intermediate level bass flute. With the added benefit of silver plating throughout, players are able to comfortably create a responsive sound with rich tones and a wide dynamic range across all ranges. Suitable for solo – ensemble playing.
With a renowned history of pioneering craftsmanship, Pearl Flutes are highly respected instrument makers. All Pearl models include their trademark pinless mechanism and ‘one-piece core bar construction’. Pearl Flutes cater to every level of flute playing from beginner to professional and their instruments enable players to create responsive sounds and command a wide dynamic range across all registers.
Student / Intermediate
- Pearl 305 Bass Flute – PFB-305
- Silver Plated Headjoint, Body and keys
- Curved headjoint
- Pinless mechanism
- Pearl mechanism
- One piece core bar construction
- French pointed key arms
- Ergonomic T style left hand support
- Wooden touch pads
- Supplied in a French style case with fleece lined case cover
- Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan