Easy Concert Pieces Volume 3-Flute and Piano with CD-Schott
The ‘Easy Concert Pieces’ series presents a varied selection of easy concert pieces for flute and piano from the Renaissance, Baroque and Classical periods through to the modern era. To facilitate choosing individual pieces for performance and auditions at music schools, competitions or examinations these pieces have been ordered according to level of musical and technical difficulty:
Volume 3 (ED 22927) requires the full range of notes on the flute. Besides increasing demands on finger technique, now the main focus is on imaginative phrasing, using, for example, a wider range of dynamics, tone colours, articulation and agogic phrasing, always set in active dialogue with the piano.
All the pieces are included on the accompanying CD, as full version and play-along version (piano accompaniment).
- J.S. Bach: Siciliana
- W.A. Mozart: Allegro
- G. Faure: Berceuse
- C. Debussy: The Little Negro
- E. MacDowell: To a Wild Rose
- E. Satie: Gymnopédie No. 1
- S. Joplin: Original Rags
- J. Alain: Andante
- C. Norton: Swing Out Sister
- K. Zgraja: Cool Blues
- G. Koeppen: On the Beach
If you have any queries, please call All Flutes Plus on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44
20 7388 8438 (International)
- All Flutes Plus products are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail unless otherwise requested.
- All Flutes Plus endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- Stocked items may not always be immediately available. Click here to find out more.
- For delivery outside the UK a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Not only will the delivery charge change depending on the location, but also the weight of the goods.