Advanced Flute Studies-The Art of Chunking-Louke and George-Theodore Presser
Advanced Flute Studies-The Art of Chunking-Louke and George-Theodore Presser Advanced Flute Studies: The Art of Chunking Text by Phyllis Avidan Louke & Patricia George Book Advanced Flute Studies: The Art of Chunking presents the first and only method for flutists to master the process of “chunking” as a pedagogical technique. Through exploration of technical studies, etudes, preludes, cadenzas, and solos, the flutist is introduced to basic through advanced chunking techniques to facilitate reading and tone development. Musical “Bon Bons” for articulation, intonation, and tone development are also integrated into the innovative curriculum. Continuing the pedagogical approach of Flute 101, Flute 102, and Flute 103, The Art of Chunking introduces a powerful learning strategy making it a must-have staple – perfect for use in both private and university studios. 162 pages. Spiral bound.
- Fingering Chart
- How and Why to Use This Book
- The Art of Playing Preludes and Cadenzas
- Daily Warm-Up
- LESSONS (in Major and relative Minor)
- Telemann: Fantasia No. 10 in F# Minor, TWV 40:11
- J.S. Bach: Partita in A Minor, BWV 1031
- C.P.E. Bach: Sonata in A Minor, Wq. 132, H. 562
- Composer Biographies
- Repertoire Suggestions
- Advanced Chunking Techniques
- Circle of Fifths
- Author Biographies
- Trill Fingering Chart
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all sheet music within the UK via Royal Mail unless otherwise requested.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30 pm
- Stocked items may not always be immediately available. Click here to find out more.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside of the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on the location and weight of the goods.