Trevor Wye Flute Class Concert Album
28 Pieces for Flute ensembles
Piano accompaniment by Robert Scott.
This album contains a variety of 28 pieces for flute ensemble (duo to quintet) with/without piano including background side notes.
- The Witches’ Second Dance (Campion)
- Galliard (Terte)
- Allegro (Schickhardt)
- Round Dance (Susato)
- Valse Des Fleurs (Kohler)
- Poco Adagio (Schneider)
- Austrian Hymn [Haydn, Franz Joseph]
- Parade Of The Sword Dancers (Susato)
- Minuet And Trio (Reicha)
- Affetuoso (Boismortier)
- Allegro (Domenico Scarlatti)
- Nocturne (Bochsa)
- Pavane (Gervaise)
- Bransle (Terte)
- A War Pavane (Gervaise)
British flautist, Trevor Wye (Born 1935-) is a professional flautist, teacher, author and editor of several technical and repertoire books for the flute. In particular, his popular series of ‘Practice Books for Flute’ has been translated into eleven other languages. He is also the Founder of the British Flute Society and founded the International Summer School for flute. He began learning the flute aged 15 and studied privately with renowned flautists, Geoffrey Gilbert and Marcel Moyse. Trevor freelanced as a chamber and orchestral player on the London scene for many years and has many solo recordings to his name. Wye was also a Professor at the Guildhall School of Music, London and for 21 years at the Royal Northern College of Music in Manchester. He continues to travel throughout the world giving Masterclasses in Europe, the USA and Japan.
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 (0)20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all sheet music within the UK via Royal Mail unless otherwise requested.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30 pm
- Stocked items may not always be immediately available. Click here to find out more.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside of the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on the location and weight of the goods.