Telemann Two Sonatas from Essercizii Musici-Amadeus
Telemann Two Sonatas from Essercizii Musici-Amadeus (Telemann 2 Sonatas from Essercizii Musici for flute and Basso Continuo)
- Telemann Sonata in D Major for Flute and Basso Continuo
- Telemann Sonata in G Major for Flute and Basso Continuo
Georg Philipp Telemann
German composer, Telemann, (1681-1767) was a renowned composer of the late Baroque period. Largely self-taught, he played a number of instruments including the violin, recorder, oboe, viola da gamba, chalumeau, and clavier. His vast compositional output included numerous sacred and secular works, operas, orchestral works and chamber works for a large variety of instrumental combinations.
Telemann composed a remarkable body of works for the flute. His compositions for flute include concertos, sonatas, and fantasias, showcasing his masterful understanding of the instrument’s capabilities.
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 (0)20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all sheet music within the UK via Royal Mail unless otherwise requested.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30 pm
- Stocked items may not always be immediately available. Click here to find out more.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside of the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on the location and weight of the goods.