Telemann Methodical Sonatas Volume 5-Flute and Basso Continuo-Barenreiter
Telemann Methodical Sonatas Volume 4-Flute and Basso Continuo-Barenreiter (Volume V)
- Sonate E Major TWV 41:E5
- Sonate Bb Major TWV 41:B5
German composer, Georg Philipp Telemann, (1681-1767) was a renowned composer of the late Baroque period. Largely self taught, he played a number of instruments including the violin, recorder, oboe, viola da gamba, chalumeau, and clavier. His compositional output included numerous sacred and secular works, operas, orchestral works and chamber works for a large variety of instrumental combinations.
If you have any queries, please call All Flutes Plus on 020 7388 8438 (UK)
or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All Flutes Plus products are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail unless otherwise requested.
- All Flutes Plus endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- Stocked items may not always be immediately available. Click here to find out more.
- For delivery outside the UK a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Not only will the delivery charge change depending on the location, but also the weight of the goods.