Russian Romance-3 Solos from Great Ballets-Flute and Piano-Hunt Edition
Russian Romance-3 Solos from Great Ballets-Flute and Piano-Hunt Edition About the Music These three solos are arrangements of wonderful tunes from great ballet scores which are played by the flute in the original. I suggest that in order to really enjoy them, you more than just practise the flute part. Look at the piano part and begin to understand how the composer has written the harmony. Listen to a recording to soak up the flavour of the music. Better still, take a trip to the ballet and see the spectacle for yourself. I’m sure that you will then love playing this music as much as I do. Christine Hankin studied the flute with William Bennett and Trevor Wye and then later with Jonathan snowden. She now has a successful career both as a performer and teacher. She has a range of experience of ballet, working not only for English National Ballet and Birmingham Royal Ballet but also for the smaller companies such as Ballet Rambert and London City Ballet. Contents
- Tchaikovsky – Hungarian Dance (Czardas)
- Rimsky Korsakov – Scheherezade
- Prokofiev – from Romeo and Juliet
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 (0)20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all sheet music within the UK via Royal Mail unless otherwise requested.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30 pm
- Stocked items may not always be immediately available. Click here to find out more.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside of the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on the location and weight of the goods.