Rubank Advanced Method Flute
Rubank Advanced Method Flute An outlined course of study designed to follow the elementary and intermediate methods.
- Volume 1
- Volume 2
Volume One and Volume Two (Separate Volumes) An outlined course of study designed to follow the elementary and intermediate levels of any instructional method.
The specially designed units provide a complete pedagogy:
- Scales and Arpeggios – All of the major and minor keys are covered across the entire two-book course
- Melodic interpretation includes 20+ contest-level duets in each book.
- Solo preparation / six contest-level solos included.
- Articulation studies specialized for each instrument
- Exercises in fingering (woodwinds), flexibility (brass) and sticking (percussion)
Rubank was founded in 1926, a large music publisher based in Chicago, now forming part of Hal Leonard Corporation. Rubank specialises in educational music publications.
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 (0)20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all sheet music within the UK via Royal Mail unless otherwise requested.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30 pm
- Stocked items may not always be immediately available. Click here to find out more.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside of the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on the location and weight of the goods.