Pearl 505 Flute
The Pearl 505 Flute (‘Quantz Range’) is an excellent student entry level flute. This model enables players to create responsive and attractive flute tones.
With a renowned history of pioneering craftsmanship, Pearl build efficient and durable instruments. Furthermore, they include their trademark pinless mechanism, one-piece core bar construction and French pointed key arms on all their models throughout the range.
Beginner / Entry-level
Ideal for school use but has the potential to take the student through to the higher level grades.
- Pearl PF505 Flute
- ‘Quantz’ Flute Range
- Silver plated throughout
- Closed hole or open hole with offset G and E mechanism
- C Foot
- French pointed key-arms
- Pinless mechanism
- One-piece core bar construction
- Instrument is supplied in a leatherette covered wooden case with leather look case cover
- Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- All Flutes Plus will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
Finally, all AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan