Pearl 505 Flute
Pearl 505 Flute
This is an excellent student entry-level flute from the ‘Quantz Range’. This model enables players to create responsive and attractive flute tones.
Flautist Level Beginner / Entry-level Ideal for school use but has the potential to take the student through to the higher level grades.
- Pearl PF505 Flute
- ‘Quantz’ Flute Range
- Silver plated throughout
- Closed hole (Open hole option available on request)
- offset G
- E mechanism
- C Foot
- French pointed key-arms
- Pinless mechanism
- One-piece core bar construction
- The instrument is supplied in a leatherette-covered wooden case with a leather look case cover
- Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000
About Pearl Flutes
Pearl Flutes are highly respected instrument makers, with a renowned history of pioneering craftsmanship. Founded in 1946, Pearl Flutes later established a factory in Japan in 1968 due to a growing demand for fine flutes. Pearl Flutes built a further flute factory in Taiwan in 1985 with the mission to deliver the finest quality flutes at more affordable prices in addition to expanding the product range of student model flutes.
Pearl instruments are elegant, efficient and durable instruments, combining modern technology with traditional craftsmanship. Over time, Pearl Flutes have made significant refinements to the Boehm flute mechanism including their trademark pinless mechanism and one-piece core bar construction.
Pearl Flutes caters to every level of flute/piccolo playing from beginner to professional. Their instruments enable players to create rich tones, with a wide dynamic range across all registers.
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all instruments within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery unless otherwise requested, at a standard flat rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2:30 pm.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on the location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan