Pearl 105EOMNI Piccolo
The Pearl 105EOMNI Piccolo – New Model is based on the design of the much loved ‘Hans Reiner piccolo’ and favoured by professional players worldwide. Pearl have created an affordable instrument taking the finest attributes of this design, combined with Pearl’s pioneering craftsmanship.
With the use of modern grenaditte material and a high wave/bulb design headjoint, Pearl have created an instrument that enables players to produce responsive, warm and resonant tones with crisp articulation and powerful projection. This model incorporates french pointed key arms, silver plated keys and pinless mechanism.
With a renowned history of pioneering workmanship, Pearl Flutes are highly respected instrument makers. Pearl Flutes cater to every level of flute / piccolo playing from beginner to professional, and their instruments enable players to create responsive sounds and command a wide dynamic range across all registers.
- Pearl PFP105E OM Piccolo – New Model
- Grenaditte body (Similaraties to the warmth and mellow tone of wood)
- Nickel Silver (Silver plated) keys
- Pinless Mechanism
- French pointed key arms
- Omni pads
- High Wave / Bulb design headjoint
- with Split-E mechanism
- Supplied with French style case and fleece lined cover are supplied with cleaning rod, gauze, polishing cloth and cork grease.
- Weight: 1000g
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, unless otherwise requested, with a standard flat-rate of £12 per instrument.
- All Flutes Plus will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
Finally, all AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan