Lillian Burkart Professional Piccolo-Wave Style Headjoint
The Lillian Burkart Professional Piccolo-Wave Style Headjoint
This model has a crisp response and full, resonant sound with good dynamics, a wide tonal palette and an even temperament. Lillian Burkart began building instruments in 1979. Her accomplishments in head joints, scale and tonal voicing have contributed to the elevated status of the piccolo as a solo instrument.
- Grenadilla wood body
- ‘Wave’ style handmade Lillian Burkart headjoint
- Undercut tone holes
- Silver keys
- E mechanism
- Dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan
Lillian Burkart and James Phelan founded ‘Burkart-Phelan Inc’ in 1982. They’re respected American flute and piccolo makers known for their skilled craftsmanship and advanced engineering. Musicians worldwide choose Burkart-Phelan instruments for their reliability, superb quality, and impressive sound.
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all instruments within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery unless otherwise requested, at a standard flat rate of £12 per instrument.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2:30 pm.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on the location and weight of the goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All AFP instruments are dispatched fully tested and covered by the AFP Support Plan