Moyse-On Sonority-Art and Technique-Flute-Leduc
Moyse-On Sonority-Art and Technique-Flute-Leduc. (De La Sonorite Art et Technique)
A wonderful collection of exercises for advanced flautists to improve the beauty and flexibility of their tone.
De la Sonorité
- Timbre and homogeneity of tone in the 3 registers
- Suppleness of tone (especially in the low register)
- Attacking and slurring notes
- Fullness of tone
- Management of tone in interpretation
Legendary French flautist and teacher, Marcel Moyse (1889-1984) was one of the most influential flute players of the 20th Century. During 1910-1949 he was a highly respected orchestral/solo player and recording artist. He also taught at the Paris and Geneva Conservatoires from 1930 until World War II.
In 1949, he emigrated to the USA and gave several flute masterclasses from his home in Brattleboro as well as in Switzerland and the UK. He continued to teach and inspire a huge number of flautists right up until his death in 1984. He was also one of the founders of the Marlboro Music Festival.
Moyse is also well known for his vast array of publications including the popular, ‘De la Sonorite’ and ‘Tone Development through Interpretation’.
If you have any queries, please call All Flutes Plus on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44
20 7388 8438 (International)
- All Flutes Plus products are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail unless otherwise requested.
- All Flutes Plus endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- Stocked items may not always be immediately available. Click here to find out more.
- For delivery outside the UK a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Not only will the delivery charge change depending on the location, but also the weight of the goods.