Kuhlau 6 Divertissements Opus 68-Solo Flute-Peters Edition
Kuhlau 6 Divertissements Opus 68-Solo Flute-Peters Edition (Edited by Taffanel)
Friedrich Daniel Rudolf Kuhlau (1786-1832) was a German-Danish born composer during the Classical and Romantic periods. The International Friedrich Kuhlau Flute Competition has been held since 1970 in honour of the composer.
- Divertissement No. 1 G major
- Divertissement No. 2 D major
- Divertissement No. 3 H major
- Divertissement No. 4 Eb major
- Divertissement No. 5 G major
- Divertissement No. 6 C# min
Pieces in ABRSM examinations:
List C: Scherzo: 2nd movt from Divertissement No. 5 in G, Kuhlau
If you have any queries, please call All Flutes Plus on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44
20 7388 8438 (International)
- All Flutes Plus accessories are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail unless otherwise requested with a standard flat-rate of £2.50 per package.
- All Flutes Plus endeavor to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Not only will the delivery charge change depending on the location, but also the weight of the goods.