Kuhlau 6 Divertissements Opus 68-Solo Flute-IMC
Kuhlau 6 Divertissements Opus 68-Solo Flute-IMC Friedrich Daniel Rudolf Kuhlau (1786-1832) was a German-Danish born composer during the Classical and Romantic periods. The International Friedrich Kuhlau Flute Competition has been held since 1970 in honour of the composer.
- Divertissement No. 1 G major
- Divertissement No. 2 D major
- Divertissement No. 3 H major
- Divertissement No. 4 Eb major
- Divertissement No. 5 G major
- Divertissement No. 6 C# min
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 (0)20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all sheet music within the UK via Royal Mail unless otherwise requested.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30 pm
- Stocked items may not always be immediately available. Click here to find out more.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside of the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on the location and weight of the goods.