JS Bach Toccata et Fugue BWV565 and Fantasia Chromatica BWV903-Leduc
JS Bach Toccata et Fugue BWV565 and Fantasia Chromatica BWV903-Leduc (Pour Flute Traversiere solo / For solo Flute)
- Toccata and Fugue in D Minor
- Fantasia Chromatica BWV903
Johann Sebastian Bach was a German composer and musician of the Baroque period. He enriched the German music style through his skills in motif production and organisation of counterpoint and also harmony. Bach’s adaptation of rhythms, forms, and textures took influence from abroad, particularly Italy and France. The Chaconne forms the longest movement of the piece by far. A basic theme begins the movement, followed by many reinstatements in an array of variations.
If you have any queries, please call All Flutes Plus on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44
20 7388 8438 (International)
- All Flutes Plus accessories are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail unless otherwise requested with a standard flat-rate of £2.50 per package.
- All Flutes Plus endeavor to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Not only will the delivery charge change depending on the location, but also the weight of the goods.