Jazz Studies for Flute-Tilmann Dehnhard-Flute with CD-Universal
Jazz Studies for Flute-Tilmann Dehnhard-Flute with CD-Universal (Jazzetuden)
Tilmann Dehnhard composed this collection of original pieces whilst working with classically trained flautists who wanted to play jazz. He addresses such questions as: How can I play melodies over chord progressions? What style of articulation should I use to make sure the music grooves?
Each piece on the CD is presented in three versions: two full recordings at differing tempi for playing-along and a version providing the accompaniment only for playing-along with full confidence. Notes and explanations are provided on symbols commonly found in jazz notation, swing rhythm, off-beat articulation and other conventions often encountered in the playing of jazz.
- Dehnhard, Tilmann: Nice Shoes
- Dehnhard, Tilmann: There She Is
- Dehnhard, Tilmann: Waiting for the Prince
- Dehnhard, Tilmann: Bossa Bossa
- Dehnhard, Tilmann: Almost Like
- Dehnhard, Tilmann: Blues for Luis
- Dehnhard, Tilmann: What’s Up
- Dehnhard, Tilmann: Med Blues
- Dehnhard, Tilmann: All Things
If you have any queries, please call All Flutes Plus on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44
20 7388 8438 (International)
- All Flutes Plus accessories are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail unless otherwise requested with a standard flat-rate of £2.50 per package.
- All Flutes Plus endeavor to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Not only will the delivery charge change depending on the location, but also the weight of the goods.