Hilary Taggart 9 Advanced Studies-Spartan Press
Hilary Taggart 9 Advanced Studies-Spartan Press A fine new flute study book for advanced players by the composer, player and teacher Hilary Taggart. Each study concentrates on a specific aspect of flute technique and provides an interesting and enjoyable way to develop advanced skills.
- Double Tonguing
- Even Fingering
- Little Finger, Left Hand
- Staccato and large intervals
- Suppleness of Tone
- Tone and Harmonies
- Triple Tonguing
Hilary Taggart started the flute with Trevor Wye and later studied with Geoffrey Gilbert at Royal Manchester College of Music, where she was awarded The Hiles Gold Medal. She also participated in the Marcel Moyse Masterclasses in Switzerland over several years. Early in her career she was Principal Flute in Welsh National Opera and then moved to London to freelance, doing symphony, opera, ballet orchestras and West End shows. Hilary is an enthusiastic teacher who has enjoyed teaching all ages and abilities at junior music college, universities, schools, adult education and completed over a decade of music examining. She has composed many studies, pieces and ensembles for flute, which sell throughout the world and a number of them have been selected by exam boards in the UK and abroad.
If you have any queries, please call us on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44 (0)20 7388 8438 (International)
- We dispatch all sheet music within the UK via Royal Mail unless otherwise requested.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30 pm
- Stocked items may not always be immediately available. Click here to find out more.
- We use a secure courier service for overseas deliveries outside of the United Kingdom. Delivery charges will vary depending on the location and weight of the goods.