Flute Solos from the Paris Conservatory-Flute and Piano-Falls House Press
Flute Solos from the Paris Conservatory-Flute and Piano-Falls House Press. “Flute Solos from the Paris Conservatory”, is one of the most enticing and valuable compendiums to be published. It is a great gift to have new pieces available to us from some of our favorite flute composers. Ms. Rearick’s background information about each composer and her glossary of French music terms, make this publication a total educational and inspirational package.
- Tulou – Souvenir de Theatre Italien
- Altes – Romanza, Op. 33, No. 1
- Boisdeffre – Canzonetta, Op 39, No. 8
- Duvernoy – Deux Morceaux:
- Lamernto, Op. 41, No. 1
- Intermezzo, Op 41. No. 2
- Dubois – Tityre, from Poemes Virgiliens
- Pessard – Troisieme Piece, Op. 28
- Quatrieme Piece, Op. 75
- Lefebvre – Scherzo, Op. 72, No. 2
- Hennebains – Reverie-Caprice
- Leroux – Premiere Romance
- Deuxieme Romance
- Catherine – Barcarolle
- Serenade Melancolique
- Guiraud – Legende et Danse Slaves
- Reverie Tendre
Flute Solos from the Paris Conservatory
Instrumentation: Flute & Piano
Publisher: Falls House Press
If you have any queries, please call All Flutes Plus on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44
20 7388 8438 (International)
- All Flutes Plus accessories are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail unless otherwise requested with a standard flat-rate of £2.50 per package.
- All Flutes Plus endeavor to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Not only will the delivery charge change depending on the location, but also the weight of the goods.