Flex-Ability Blues Flute Edition-Alfred
Flex-Ability Blues Flute Edition-Alfred (ALF20268G)
Flute, opt. Piccolo, Bass Flute
Get the blues by playing in small or large ensembles of woodwinds, brass, strings, or rhythm section!
Play together in harmony with classmates, family, and friends. Use any combination of instruments and any skill level. Everyone can play the blues! As a conductor of school bands or ensembles you‘re always looking for arrangements that can be played by players of different levels and instrument groups. At many times such arrangements don‘t fit to what you require. Alfred‘s Flex-Ability series will fit for you! Arranged for multi-level instrumentalists to play popular music together, this Flex-Ability Blues series will enable you to:
• perform each blues song either as solo, duet, trio, quartet, and/or quintet;
• bring together players of different levels;
• choose your individual ensemble of any size;
• combine any instrument part from any book with any part from the other books.
The Flex-Ability Blues series provides you with seven instrumental books including ten blues songs in five-part score form you can use in such a flexible way. The Flute Edition includes:
Top line (solo/melody): Level 2½–3½.
2nd line (duet/harmony): Level 2½–3½.
3rd line (trio/harmony): Level 2–3.
4th line (quartet/harmony): Level 2–3.
bottom line (quintet/bass line): Level 2–3½.
The arrangements are carefully crafted to sound authentic, optional octaves are included to allow for range flexibility. To help you practice, a downloadable PDF Piano accompaniment for all the pieces in this book is available online. This way, you definitely will have the blues!
If you have any queries, please call All Flutes Plus on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44
20 7388 8438 (International)
- All Flutes Plus accessories are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail unless otherwise requested.
- All Flutes Plus endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- Stocked items may not always be immediately available. Click here to find out more.
- For delivery outside the UK a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Not only will the delivery charge change depending on the location, but also the weight of the goods.