First Festival Solos-Flute and Piano with CD-Carl Fischer
First Festival Solos-Flute and Piano with CD-Carl Fischer. Arranged by Sean O’Loughlin & Larry Clark
Carl Fischer presents a collection of solo pieces with piano accompaniments for use at festival adjudicated events or in recitals. Solos range in difficulty from grade 1 to 2 and are progressively arranged, featuring a wide variety of musical styles from original compositions to beautiful arrangements of folk songs and classical pieces. Each volume includes a CD of full-version recordings for the student to use as an example, as well as piano-only recordings to use in practice. The CD also contains piano accompaniments as printable PDF files.
- About the Authors
- Busy Bees (O’Loughlin)
- Cappriccio (Clark)
- Dance from the Guida di Musica Collection (Hook)
- Envisage (Clark)
- Fable (Clark)
- German Dance (Beethoven)
- Imani (O’Loughlin)
- Loch Lomond (Scottish Folk Song)
- Melody from Album for the Young (Schumann)
- Morning Reflections (Clark)
- Panorama Trail (O’Loughlin)
- Path to Victory (O’Loughlin)
- Prelude in E Minor (Chopin)
- Scarborough Fair (English Folk Song)
- Simple Gifts (Traditional)
- Solitude (O’Loughlin)
- Sou Gan (Welsh Folk Song)
- Syncopated Sailor (O’Loughlin)
- Summer Breeze (Clark)
- Waltz of the Shadows (O’Loughlin)
- Performance Notes
If you have any queries, please call All Flutes Plus on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +4420 7388 8438 (International)
- All Flutes Plus accessories are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail unless otherwise requested with a standard flat-rate of £2.50 per package.
- All Flutes Plus endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- For delivery outside the UK a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Not only will the delivery charge change depending on the location, but also the weight of the goods.