Faure Melodies Volume 2-Transcribed for Flute and Piano-Leduc
Faure Melodies Volume 2-Transcribed for Flute and Piano-Leduc provides a selection of wonderfully tuneful and well known pieces of repertoire.
- Mai (Poesie de Victor Hugo)
- Lydia (Poesie de Leconte de Lisle)
- Poeme d’un jour ‘Adieu’ op. 21, No. 3 (Poesie de Charles Grandmougin)
- Le secret op. 23, No. 3 (Poesie d’Armand Silvestre)
- En priere (Poesie de Stephan Bordese)
Gabriel Fauré was a French Romantic composer, organist, pianist and also teacher. People regard him as one of the foremost French composers of his generation, not to mention his musical style influenced many 20th-century composers. He studied at the Ecole de Musique Classique et Religieuse Paris, aged 9. He is best known for his contribution to solo piano repertoire. However, he also wrote a number of pieces for orchestra, chamber, vocal and church music.
If you have any queries, please call All Flutes Plus on 020 7388 8438 (UK) or +44
20 7388 8438 (International)
- All Flutes Plus products are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail unless otherwise requested.
- All Flutes Plus endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock if received before 2.30pm.
- Stocked items may not always be immediately available. Click here to find out more.
- For delivery outside the UK a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Not only will the delivery charge change depending on the location, but also the weight of the goods.